“ The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for your soul to reside in.”
- Be on time, coming 10 – 15 minutes earlier is a good way to start the class, you might practice already one or two poses, releasing the physical fatigue and refreshing the brain for the class.
- If you are late, try to disturb others as little as possible.
- For a harmonious class, do not forget to put your mobile phone on silence.
- For good result in Yoga, make sure to come with an empty stomach (1 – 2 hours), however having a fruit 30 mn before the class is perfectly fine.
- Remember that physical odours and perfume may not disturb you, but it may disturb others.
- Cultivate regularity, by being regular in yoga you will start to reap the benefit of your practice.
- Be mindful, Iyengar yoga is being practised with awareness, be mindful and respectful of yourself, others, the class and the teacher.
To have a class description and to know more about the levels Click here